Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tresemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner

Tresemmé has a new line of products called Beauty-Full Volume.  The system I tried had three components: Pre-Wash Conditioner, Shampoo and Volume & Softness Hair Maximizer.



The pre-wash conditioner is the first step followed by the shampoo and then the maximizer.

I had never tried a pre-wash conditioner before so this was a new experience for me. First of all, I loved the smell of this product! It was such a fresh and clean scent. I have below shoulder length hair and found that I needed about 4 pumps of the product to cover my hair.



The fact that this product comes in a pump bottle is a huge bonus as it makes it so much easier to dispense. After I had wet my hair with water I applied this product. I then waited one minute and rinsed the product out. I found that when this pre-wash conditioner was in my hair, my hair felt so soft and smooth. I was really impressed!

This product was the perfect consistency; it wasn't too thin and wasn't too thick. It was easy to apply to the hair and it rinsed out well. Overall, I would continue to use this product as part of the volume system.

I received free full size products from Glam Sense to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment